Tuesday, March 8, 2011

F'ing Wiley Coyote.

So I thought I was done posting for the day until I rolled with this 17 year old at practice tonight. I already had rolled with a few people this session and earlier in the day so I was content to coast through the round and head home. Unfortunately for me he didn't have the same idea.  He was a wiley lil MF'er, but I figured I'd let him work his moves.  So being the wiley character  that he his he throws a quick triangle lock around my head, but I didn't panic. I calmly went about my triangle choke defense till I realized this MOTHERFUCKER IS REALLY TRYING TO TAP ME OUT!!!  For everyone who hasn't done BJJ before when  someone really locks in a triangle choke deep counter or no counter the bitch is deep and you have a few seconds before you're unconscious. I tapped... I'm not proud to admit a young'n caught me, but I will say I tore that ass up afterward!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates