Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Got Rice?

So here's my pot of rice that I make every morning. Not some mornings I mean every morning. Good thing I like rice and I'm not horribly picky.  I do eat it plain sometimes, but you can't eat the same thing every day so adding some vegetables, eggs, chicken and stuff like that goes a long way in flavor department. AND there's my sauce...


This is my sauce! It's this Asian tasting Sesame and Ginger awesomeness from Marketside (endorsement money??).  I also have this everyday since it doubles as my salad dressing.  It could probably go on so many other things and create so many great combos, but I'll have to keep you posted once I discover them...  So A+B = BOWL OF AWESOMENESS!


 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates