Monday, April 25, 2011

Strike through bold combo #4.

So in my last post I didn't have a word in Bold or a word with a Strike through it.  I don't know if anyone was around for when I started writing this thing, but I really like both of these buttons and I use them in every post. Well every post except for the last and for that I'd like to apologize because I know everyone loves seeing them as much (if not more) as I enjoy using them.  For the record I plan on having them in EVERY post from this day forward and currently I have no official plans for underlining or Italics in the near future.

ps -  I would apologize for this being completely pointless, but I'm very passionate about the personal touches of my blog.


 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates