Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pros vs Joes.

UGGGGHHHHHH I really really don't like most mma fans.  Actually I shouldn't say something so broad, but I seriously get annoyed with people.  I was doing my nightly mma reading and I came across an article about more John Jones and Rashad Evans beef and that wasn't anything out of the normal, but the comments were outrageous...

"Jones acts all humble in the media, but in all reality he is a fake! I don't like Evans, but I hope he derails this cocky son of a b****."
The reality is that you don't know him and you've probably never had a conversation with the man nor will you in the future.

"hahahahaha rashad im gonna annihilate you, i bet rashad left the corner and wanted to cry since he didnt get the apology he was expecting."
If the show Pros vs Joes taught me anything it's that everyone has two cents until it's time to put you're money where your mouth is.  It's not wrong to have an opinion, but there's a reason why someone's getting paid thousands of dollars to compete instead of talking trash behind an screen name.

Other things that I dislike about MMA Fans...
- Affliction enough said.
- Douches that think they can beat you up because they drink muscle milk.
- Douches that think they can beat you up because they took a free month of BJJ.
- People that criticize fighters for not risking their personal safety to win.

Don't get me wrong about the last one I love a good exciting fight just as much as the next guy and I love it when people really get after it, but if a fighter is winning and there's only a round left it's the other guys job to try and do something about it.  Holding someone down for a 5 min dry hump isn't what I'm referring to either, but smart fighting is smart fighting (smart fighting doesn't equal stalling in case anyone was wondering). Anyways sorry about the late night rant, but I had to vent.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates