Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Today's Struggle.

So I'm on my break from work right now and let me tell you a story about how sad life can be...Well today was the day we were gonna grill a full on baby lamb at work and it was going to be amazing!  I was actually looking forward to this for 2 weeks now that's 336 hours or 1,209,600 seconds of imagining how good today's lunch was gonna be... The news was broken to me around 10:03 am this morning that there would be no grilling of the baby lamb and my heart dropped.  Imagine showing up to school thinking you had a bad ass field trip to the aquarium and the teacher said it was canceled as soon as you walked in.  That was today's struggle and now I have to go back to work...#Mystruggle 


On top of that I didn't eat breakfast this morning so that I'd be extra hungry, but the only thing that went according to the plan was just being extra hungry at work.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates