Sunday, March 6, 2011

1234 I Declare the Dish War..OVER!

My Poor Banana's after 4 days..

When I first got my banana's I left them on the kitchen counter, but then I thought the heat out here would make them go bad quickly. Sooo I put them in the fridge and this is what I got... The banana's are officially gonna stay on the counter from here on out. Anyways This was the least of my concerns this morning because the people under me are in love with dubstep.  They started around 8:30 or 9 and they didn't end till 11. I'm not gonna lie I'm not the biggest fan of techno music, but I don't mind it too much, but before 11 am on a Sunday??? So first the Techno alarm clock and then my banana's.  There's also a dish washing war going on between the two people I live with (week and a half deep so far) and if you didn't know these things can go on FOREVER between 20 something year old guys so I took out my frustration on the kitchen.  By the time I was done the dishes were washed, the dishwasher was unloaded and loaded and the counters were bleached. Tonight were going out to the palms to try and see Snoop and Wiz Khalifa so hopefully things will start going my way.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates