Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Sunday Pilgramige.

So I was gonna take my friend's car out this afternoon to check out the area and when I hopped in the drivers seat I found out that I had a slight problem, MY FEET COULDN'T REACH THE PEDALS! His seat was on that crucial gangsta lean and the controls were broken(insert womp womp here). Since driving was a lost cause I just walked around vegas for 2 hours and all I came back with was some Asian food, sidewalk chalk and a milkshake I shouldn't finish. I actually probably shouldn't have started it since I'm lactose intolerant, but it was from Sonics.. Like come on, its Sonics. just kidding but seriously it's sonics.

All the spots I would've parked in if I could've reached the pedals.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates