Sunday, May 8, 2011

Heart of a Champion.

"When your body hurts wrestle with your head
When your head hurts wrestle with your heart and your heart will never fail you..."


Kazushi Sakuraba was apart of my original MMA experience when I was younger. I remember hearing about "The Gracie Hunter" and I thought he was amazing.  There was so much aura for a wide eyed kid to fall in love with.  The quote at the start of this post was told to me as a freshman during my first year of HS wrestling and I feel like Saku embodies this quote to a tee.  He's a true champion with an iron will to win at all cost. This video shows his determination to win and I hope I can be at least half as tough as he is.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates