Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day!

Matt Hughes and I.  I asked him if he would rep Wutang and he denied me, but I still  threw the "W".


Happy Mother's day to all the mothers out there! I Got my mother and sister flowers and cards, but my mom had an extra special surprise.  Now I know that most mothers don't care about the UFC and even more don't know who Matt Hughes is.  Well my mom doesn't fall into either one of those categories and it was pretty cool getting Matt Hughes to sign her mother's day card.  I'm not one of those people that just discovered martial arts as a result of UFC. Martial arts are something I've been doing since I was young so this year's card really screams Bryce.  Like I know it doesn't seem that cool to everyone else, but to me it is and this is one of those cards that she's gonna keep till she's an old lady.  I love my mama dukes and I should tell her that every day, but I don't so it's nice to let her know how I feel every now and then.

EDIT

THE RAINBOW SPATS HAVE ARRIVED!!!  Trust me I feel kinda weird wearing multicolored spandex, but you gotta throw caution to wind and go for it!  I got my Hybrid Gi on the same day too so I was pumped.  Ill have to post pics later, but for now that's all.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates